Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Obama Massacre!

238 years ago on this day,the Boston Massacre took place - officially swinging the American Revoulution into full blown gear in the 13 Colonies against Great Britian,now with threats of even heavier taxation Clinton (who I feel would loose the general election) defeated Obama in Rhode Island,single handedly in Ohio,and defeated him in Texas' primary,with the cuacus vote still yet to be counted in Texas - BUT Hillary is attempting to stop the cuacus from happening becuse she feels only the actual votes - popular vote should win it - AND I VASTLY AGREE WITH HER.
Did I just say I agreed with her? Only when it comes to popular vote,cuacus should be dis-continued in my mind.

Clintons delegates haven't been counted yet,but i'm sure Obama and her are neck and neck,notice last night that Obama wasn't chanting "YES WE CAN???" I guess hes a sore losser - now thats not very Christian like.
Also,they were talking on CNN how because of this the Democratic party could be split in half,and we know neither of these two will bow out until the proper amount of delegates is reached,meaning a convention in September is very likely.


GO GOP

No comments: